Share a Story-Shape a Future: Literacy Resource Kit
As we were gearing up for Share a Story-Shape a Future, we were collecting lots of information. We were visiting lots of our favorite spots, identifying new resources and links, and thinking about what people had suggested in the comments to Jen Robinson's post about Encouraging Read-Aloud.
The more we collected, the more we realized that this was turning into a cohesive resource. And since the value of information is in the sharing, it only seemed logical to put everything together in one place and make it accessible to anyone who might want it. Hence, the Literacy Resource Kit.
We had links to it yesterday, but it really does deserve it's own spot in the sun. Depending on the results of the survey, we may try to go back through the tour and collect posts, links, and booklists.





8 comments:
Oh, WOW! This is lovely - informative and attractive.
What an amazing document! Thanks so much.
~Lorie Ann Grover
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for all that you have done!!
Government documents now available on AudioBooks. Keep up with Obama's fast moving government! To download the latest government documents on audio, visit www.ativioaudio.com.
As a writer/illustrator I am wading into the world of publishing picture books, but as a mother (and daughter of publisher & children's librarian) I appreciate quality books for young kids. Your efforts here are valuable and should continue. Thanks for the energy and leadership on these important topics!
As a writer/illustrator I am wading into the world of publishing picture books, but as a mother (and a daughter of a publisher & a school librarian) I appreciate quality books for young kids. Your efforts here are valuable and should continue. Thanks for the energy and leadership on these important topics!
Clearly I need to learn to "blog" - time to catch up with the technology!
I am so glad to have found this awesome site and wonderful resource! Thank you,, thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment