Share a Story - Let's Go to the Library

"Nothing is as good as picking up a picture book and reading the whole thing cover to cover. Will it work for story time? Is it perfect to read to a class? Is it a wonderful lapsit book for a grown-up to share with a favorite child?"
~ Eva Mitnick ~
Don't you love librarians? They're not only thinking about filling their shelves with books, they are trying to decide how transform them into treasures when you borrow one and take it home! Eva and her guests confirm something I have always believed: librarians have all the answers (and know where to find them).
Day 4: A Visit to the Library
hosted by Eva Mitnick at Eva's Book Addiction blog
- Eva's Welcome to the Library Post - Eva @ Eva's Book Addiction
- From Cozy to Cool - Library Spaces for Everyone - Eva @ Eva's Book Addiction
- Lions and Marble and Books, Oh My - Betsy Bird at A Fuse #8 Production
- How to Make the Library Work for YOU - an interview with Adrienne of What Adrienne Thinks About That conducted by Jules at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast
- The World Beyond the Library's Walls - Melissa @ Librarian by Day
- ABC Storytimes: Taking the Library Home - Pam Coughlan @ MotherReader
- Tiger's Bookshelf: Shopping Mall Library (Thai Knowledge Park) - PaperTigers
- Time Travel in a Thai Library: A Visit to Neilson Hays - PaperTigers
- Children's Books: Classic Reading for Fans - CNN.com (courtesy of BookDads)
- Fear of Fines - Tiny Tips for Library Fun
- Wonderful Library Spaces - The Book Chook
Share a Story-Shape a Future image created by Elizabeth Dulemba





5 comments:
Hi all,
Here's the link to the "welcome post" of A Visit to the Library, where you'll find links to all the guest posts and more information as well! http://evasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-4-visit-to-library.html
Sorry I'm late - crazy morning - but I've got it goin' on now at...
http://www.motherreader.com/2009/03/abc-storytimes-taking-library-home.html
Thanks, ladies. I got them both.
Check out the article on CNN today.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/books/03/12/childrens.books/index.html
I'm loving this event! I took the survey and just wanted to say - please do this again!
Post a Comment