We are blogging librarians, teachers, parents, illustrators, authors, and literacy passionistas. Share a Story - Shape a Future
is a collaborative venue to share ideas and celebrate everything reading has to offer our kids.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Share a Story-Shape a Future: Last Two Finalists

The Reading is Fundamental (RIF) staff has selected the final nominees for the RIF Multicultural Books Giveaway. There were lots of posts on days 3 and 4 of Writing about Reading, but several were by finalists from the first round. The last two finalists for the RIF giveaway are ...


Voting is now open and will stay open until 12:00 noon (EST). We encourage you to read each of the five nominated posts and select the ONE that you think captures the essence of a reading life.

Click here to vote.

We would like to thank the Mom's Choice Awards and Executive Director Dawn Matheson for funding the Survey Monkey Survey! 

3 comments:

Tif Sweeney March 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Congrats to my fellow nominees!! All are very, very deserving! Best of luck to everyone!! :)

Jen Robinson March 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

What a nice surprise to start the day! If I win, I'd like the books to go to the Santa Clara City Library (CA). I'm on the board of the Foundation and Friends there, and I know that it's a highly multicultural community. I'm sure that the children's librarians would be THRILLED to win a set of RIF's multicultural books.

Terry Doherty March 12, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Thanks Jen - I just tried to add the Santa Clara City Library to the list, but the survey form won't let me edit ... the good news is we're getting a lot of votes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Credits

Share a Story-Shape a Future Logo created by Elizabeth Dulemba