Writing @ Reading - We Have a Winner
Congratulations to Maria @ Once Upon a Story for winning the 2012 Multicultural Books Collection of 45 (!) children's literature celebrating cultures around the world. The books, donated by Reading is Fundamental, will be sent to a school library or public library in your community!
As advertised, we selected the winner at random. Here's what I did ...
1. I numbered each post written in response to a Writing @ Reading prompt. We had five posts, so we had numbers 1 to 5, working backward from the most recent post (Wednesday).
1. Maria @ Once Upon a Story
2. Maria @ Once Upon a Story
3. Eric VanRaepenbusch @ Happy Birthday Author
4. Christine of Book Life Style
5. Eric VanRaepenbusch @ Happy Birthday Author
2. I went to the Dice Roller on Random.org Since we had less than 6 entries, I used just one cube.
3. I Rolled the dice.
Roll 1 - a 6 @ 2012-03 17:59:43 UTC
Rolle 2 - a 2 2012-03-09 18:00:04 UTC
The entry listed as #2 is Maria's!
Congratulations Maria ... Please contact me at shareastory [at] thereadingtub.com to get details about how to have the books sent to the school or public library of your choice.






2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how excited I am! Huge thanks to the Share-A-Story team and RIF. I can't wait to pass these on!
Congratulations Maria!
Post a Comment